Thanks for your interest in Capital Area School of Practical Nursing!
Before you submit your application online, please note:
- An application fee of $75 is required to submit your application. You will be redirected to pay after you’ve completed entering information into the system.
- There will be NO REFUND for the application fee.
- Please make sure you meet the program requirements before applying.
- Additional paperwork will be required to complete the application process. You may download a full admissions packet here.
- Submitting your online application does not guarantee entry into the program.
- Prospective students must have ALL required documentation turned in to be enrolled into any program.
GAINFUL EMPLOYMENT DISCLOSURE
Gainful Employment Disclosures – 2021
Program Name: Practical Nursing
This program is designed to be completed in 40 weeks.
This program will cost $15,700.00 if completed within normal time. There may be additional costs for living expenses. These costs were accurate at the time of posting, but may have changed.
Of the students who completed this program within normal time, the typical graduate leaves with $9,500.00 of debt.
- Program meets licensure requirements in the following States: Illinois
- Program qualifies students to sit for licensure exam in the following States: Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Federated States of Micronesia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Marshall Islands, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Northern Marianas, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Palau, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
For more information about graduation rates, loan repayment rates, and post-enrollment earnings about this institution and other postsecondary institutions please click here: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/