- Our program is approved through the Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The class fee is $950 payable at the time of registration. Payments are accepted in cash, check, money order, or credit card. This fee covers tuition, textbook, background check, and CPR certification. There is a payment plan option for students who are self-pay.
- For payment plan students: $600 needed to reserve a spot
- Students must provide a High School diploma or GED.
- COVID vaccination is required for the clinical site. You must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the last vaccine) prior to clinical. No exceptions.
- Influenza vaccination is required.
Before the first day of class:
- Go to The Firm, Inc. at 6 Lawrence Square Springfield to get your background check. Their office hours are 9-4. Be sure to take your photo ID. The cost is $36.00 which is paid by the school.
- Get a 2-step TB skin test done. You may go to the Illinois Department of Public Health TB Clinic at 2833 South Grand Ave, Springfield. The cost is $30 which is paid by you. You may get the test done at your doctor’s office. Bring the results to your first day of class.
- Obtain a 10-panel drug screen at /denti-check. The cost is $36.00 which is paid by you.
- You must obtain authorization for results to be sent to the school.
- Purchase your uniform consisting of royal blue scrub shirt and pants as well as white leather or vinyl tennis shoes. These are required to be worn for every class.
- Attendance is required at all classroom and clinical times.
- For successful completion: 77% in classroom, 77% on final exam, CPR certification, pass the 21 mandated skills, and pass the clinical rotation.
- Successful completion of this class qualifies the student to take the Illinois State CNA Competency examination.
- CNA state exam fee of $75.00 will be paid by you at the completion of the class.
- No refunds will be given once the class has started.
- Questions: Please call Amy@ 217-585-1215 (ext. 205).